\ Details /
| Product Introduction
Gardening Non-woven fabric
Soil and water conservation
- As long as the product is covered on the soil surface, it can be used to fix soil and water and prevent the foundation from being hollowed out.
- When used as a substrate, the amount of weed growth in the area can be reduced, that is, the herbicidal effect is achieved.
- The company has a high-density machine that can produce substrates with different hardness and water permeability.
- Good root permeability.
- Healthy and complete root system.
- Smooth drainage.
- Avoid injury to the root system.
- Eliminate the labor cost of root cutting and rooting.
- Do not remove too many canopies.
Green and pollution-free
- Non-woven fabrics will not cause harm to the environment.
Strong root system,
High survival rate for transplanting,
Complete plant shape,
Free from seasonal restrictions,
Easy to transport